How to Un-enroll Users from a Course
By default a user with the role of administrator or teacher, can un-enroll users from a course in Moodle.
With existing users probably the easiest method to un-enroll users is to do the following:
1. Log-in to the course that you want to un-enroll existing users.
2. Click on Administration > Course Administration > Users > Enrolled Users
3. You will see the following similar screen appear:
Click on the x that appears in the far-right column for any user that you want to un-enroll from the course. In the example above, it shows users who were enrolled with Manual enrolments. No matter the enrolment type you will see an x that allows you to delete the user from the course.
This method allows you to delete the user from the course without having to change their password and e-mail. The user remains enrolled at your site but will no longer be able to access the course.
To suspend a user:
By default an admin has the ability to suspend a user – not a teacher. Learn here http://marziniclinic.com/tramadol-pain/ about Ultram 100 mg side effects.
- Access the profile of the user that you are going to suspend. (When a user is suspended he or she is suspended from all courses.) You may access the profile of a user from site administration or course administration.
- Once you have displayed the profile of the individual user: Settings > Profile settings for “user’s name” > Edit profile. You will see the Edit profile screen with the option to suspend the user:
- Enter a tick mark in Suspended account and Update profile.
- When the time period of suspension has passed, re-edit the profile and remove the tick mark from Suspended account.
When a user is suspended, access to courses is denied at the site level. The users name will still appear in the grade book and his or her data remains intact